Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Is there a re-calculated GPA calculator out there and a list of core academic courses?

JDGatorfanJDGatorfan Registered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
Hi all,
This is a great website.
I'm researching the Florida state universities for my kids and want to figure out their "recalculated" GPAs. As a Gator alum myself, this seems like the kind of thing that has to already exist. Either an excel sheet or an online calculator? Also, is there a list online of what courses UF and the other SUS schools use for GPA calculation?

For example, one of my kids is taking photography in high school, and I pretty confident that it is not an "academic" course. But what about an honors yearbook/journalism class? Is that part of English or social sciences?

I can't be the first person to have hunted for this? Otherwise I guess I'm making my own spreadsheet...

Thanks so much.

Replies to: Is there a re-calculated GPA calculator out there and a list of core academic courses?

This discussion has been closed.