Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

What's the e-mail for Undergrad Admissions?

makechili&dancemakechili&dance Registered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
edited November 2007 in University of Florida
According to my status, my most recent SAT scores (October 2007) have not been received, yet collegeboard says they sent them to the schools. I want to e-mail UF to make sure that they have my new scores, how do I do that?

Anyone find the e-mail address?
Post edited by makechili&dance on

Replies to: What's the e-mail for Undergrad Admissions?

• dvm258dvm258 Registered User Posts: 1,062 Senior Member
    Your status is up? When did you submit the application? I turned mine in four days before Nov 1st and it is still telling me the application is processing. Anyway, it takes at least a few days or a full week for colleges to get scores. UF gets them electronically from CB, so it shouldn't be too long now. You don't have anything to worry about either; the deadline to receive SAT/ACT scores at UF is Dec 31st.

Anyway, their address is [email protected]
  • vincanity1vincanity1 Registered User Posts: 898 Member
    I would call them
  • makechili&dancemakechili&dance Registered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    I think it's called my "status" (main page, undergrad admissions, check status...) and they are obviously still processing my application.

I'm only worried because UF said that it may take up to 2-3 weeks to receive all the information but its been about a month. I want to make sure everything is kosher well before December 31 so I can enjoy my Christmas vacation.

Thank you for the e-mail!
  • orchid_2010orchid_2010 Registered User Posts: 225 Junior Member
    I agree with Vicanity's rec -- give them a call.
  • zebeszebes Registered User Posts: 1,326 Senior Member
    I'd give them a call. My S's scores got separated from his file (ACT's not SAT's, but I imagine the same thing could happen). So some of his scores were listed under a separate file, and they didn't realize they belonged to the same person. When I called ACT, they said, regretably, it does happen ... if someone transposes a number when putting in the SS# or if, for whatever reason, they feel they have to assign you an ID number. I had to call all the admissions offices from the different universities, and they had to manually connect his files.

zebes
  • dvm258dvm258 Registered User Posts: 1,062 Senior Member
    Call them, PLEASE! I am having an issue with them as well right now. Last night via e-mail they said I was missing my transcript and SAT scores, though both were sent back in September. I then called later today and they matter-of-factly said they had everything they needed, and listed all the materials. Of course, I am now e-mailing them AGAIN to make sure, and included a list of what should be there. This is driving me crazy!

Also, I was told via e-mail that the application status page is only to see acceptance/reject notices and you can't see if everything was received from that page. Talk about misleading!
This discussion has been closed.