Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!
le07le07 Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
Hello, I am planning to apply next monday or tuesday before nov. 15 and I was

wondering if it is excusable to have the transcript reach the admissions office

maybe on the deadline or a day late. Will it still be acceptable for pri. filing?

Thank you for your time
Post edited by le07 on

Replies to: due date

• tb2588tb2588 Registered User Posts: 137 Junior Member
    From what I've read/heard: no.

The UIUC admissions guidelines specifically say they must receive all parts of the application (transcript, SAT scores, etc) by Nov. 15th, not just postmarked.
  • drusbadrusba Registered User Posts: 9,320 Senior Member
    That is correct. To qualify as having submitted your application by the Nov 15 priority date, you must get everything -- application, signature page/counselor's form, high school transcript, and test score from the official testing agency-- into UIUC's hands by Nov 15.
  • le07le07 Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
    then Id better hope that my guidance office sends them on monday.
  • tb2588tb2588 Registered User Posts: 137 Junior Member
    You had better persuade them to send it overnight, or it probably won't get there on time.
    um quick question. If your applying online, do you have to send this in through mail after app. to be qualified as having submitted before this 15th? http://www.oar.uiuc.edu/future/pdf/SigPage_Int.pdf
  • GShine_1989GShine_1989 Registered User Posts: 635 Member
    Yes, the signature page has to be sent through mail and has to be there before Nov. 15. Also, that's the international signature page. If you're not an international student, then use the domestic signature page.
    ty for your help. I am a internation student but I am currently living in the

U.S.I dont need an F(series) visa so I guess I dont have to fill the financial

statement.

I talked to my guidance today morning and they told me to pick up the

transcripts and everything this afternoon, so I can send it on overnight mail

in the postoffice after school.
This discussion has been closed.