right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

Umass Amherst changing major

Lindyy80Lindyy80 20 replies1 threads New Member
I was recently accepted to Umass Amherst and I was wondering how hard is it to switch major? I didn't get my first choice which is Isenburg and I was wondering how / what the process is to switch?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Umass Amherst changing major

• mrpwnagemrpwnage 48 replies2 threads Junior Member
    From what I've heard, I believe you can reapply to Isenberg after your first semester. Just do well in your first semester courses.
    · Reply · Share
  • MHMdadMHMdad 116 replies12 threads Junior Member
    You can transfer to Isenberg, but make sure that your first semester GPA is high enough. 3.6 or higher. The higher-the better.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity