right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

Still no decision

hayzehayze 223 replies26 threads Junior Member
My D applied back in Sept although we did not receive her acknowledgement of application letter until Oct 16. Many of her friends who applied after her have already been accepted. This is not looking good. Her SAT score is 1040/1610- that has really hurt her I think. I hate going to the mailbox every day! It's like dead (wo)man walking.
edited December 2008
2 replies
Post edited by hayze on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Still no decision

• jagralphjagralph 23 replies1 threads New Member
    My son has not received a decision yet. either. He has pretty good stats: 680 (M) 630 (R) 610 (W) = all honors, AP. Not the best GPA and only in the top 30%. But he was awarded the John and Abigail Adams scholarship, so I think he has a reasonable chance. I heard they're overwhelmed with apps this year due to economy. Lets hope that's the problem . . .
    · Reply · Share
  • kcompe01kcompe01 48 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Its really interesting that this school is still not done. My ds info was received by them in October, shes a MA resident. The website still shows it in process. We emailed them and they said they would be out by the end of December. Guess we will never know.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity