Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Chances - junior now

RunLax522RunLax522 Registered User Posts: 66 Junior Member
Hey guys, Miami is probably my top choice right now. Could you guys chance me. Scholarship chances would also be greatly appreciated.

GPA: 3.67 UW (I'm not really sure if this is accurate or not. My school has a really weird GPA scale, so I just did A=4, B=3, and so on)
From public HS in RI
SATs: first time (only one so far): 1370(CR+M)/1980 total

AP Classes:
Currently taking AP European History and AP Calculus AB, along with EEP Spanish (college-level class, just not AP).
Next year hoping to take AP English, AP Spanish, AP Chemistry, AP Physics, AP Statistics.

ECs:
Cross Country, Indoor, and Outdoor Track - all 4 years, all varsity so far, (maybe captain next year?)
Academic Decathlon
Boy Scouts - almost at Eagle Scout, should be there soon
most likely will be in NHS and Spanish NHS
I'm hoping I might be a NMSF, my PSAT score is right on the edge

I also have one more question. I am looking to do the music engineering program, but Miami says that all music school applicants must apply RD, because of auditions and everything, which sucks, because I really wanted to find out as soon as possible. Is there any way that I could arrange something with admissions/Frost school so that I could audition and apply EA at the same time? Thanks.
Post edited by RunLax522 on

Replies to: Chances - junior now

This discussion has been closed.