Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

University of Miami class of 2022

Replies to: University of Miami class of 2022

• JerseyParentsJerseyParents Registered User Posts: 423 Member
    S18 EA MADE/CAM at Frost GPA: 4.0 UW 32 ACT one test 7 APs Strong ECs

Best of Luck to you all!
  • ss001207ss001207 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi! 91 GPA unweighted, 93 GPA weighted, 30 ACT, 5 APs, a bunch of honors classes, in national honor society, did a marine bio community service trip this summer, volunteer at an aquarium, camp counselor for 3 years, and applied ED. Not sure if I will get in but praying I do !!
  • discardibdiscardib Registered User Posts: 29 Junior Member
    Hello! 1540 SAT (1550 superscored), 9 classes taken at a college, rest are honors/AP, 2-3% class rank, 100+ volunteer hours, NHS, WLHS, three school sports.
    I applied Early Action hoping for some merit scholarship option.
    Best luck to you all!
  • eb1616eb1616 Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
    edited November 2017
    Anyone know when the admission decisions would be posted if you applied ED?
  • cheertrack0929cheertrack0929 Registered User Posts: 25 Junior Member
    End of January
  • Mom2NNDMom2NND Registered User Posts: 134 Junior Member
    Early Decision decisions come out late December per UM website, Early Action decisions come out late January
  • JerseyParentsJerseyParents Registered User Posts: 423 Member
    edited November 2017
    any Frost folks get their audition date emailed to them?
  • tt2142tt2142 Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    Has anybody received a request for you to send them your first quarter grades?
  • flo2018flo2018 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    Applied ED, 3.8/4.0 GPA weighted, 580 SAT reading, 680 SAT math, 200+ community service hours, captain of varsity hs sports inside and outside of school, took 5 aps and so on. I am little worried about my sat score but hopefully, my legacy (one parent, 4 aunts/uncles) will pull through. Let me know your opinions!
  • maby56maby56 Registered User Posts: 132 Junior Member
    ^Yeah I would expect for you to make out alright
  • Mom2NNDMom2NND Registered User Posts: 134 Junior Member
    @tt2142 - to answer your question, no request to my D who applied EA. Did you get a request for first quarter grades? Did you apply ED or EA?
  • khanh229khanh229 Registered User Posts: 42 Junior Member
    Hi guys. I'm applying as an international students and they keep sending me an email saying that I did not send enough material . However when I check on the application status they just say that i did not send enough but not specifically what is missing! Do i have to send my materials by post or what !!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
  • swanfactorswanfactor Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
    No request for grades - I'm an EA applicant.
  • Sarah713Sarah713 Registered User Posts: 38 Junior Member
    theres a box that says to do and that should tell you exactly what youre missing and you can also contact the admission representative from your area if you need extra help admission counselor information is available on both cane link and the UM website. Good luck and Go Canes! @khanh229
  • vistajayvistajay Registered User Posts: 1,092 Senior Member
    @JerseyParents , we have not heard from Frost yet about audition dates. Last contact was to expect a confirmation by end of Nov, so I suspect my son will hear soon.