Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!
SVMMomSVMMom Registered User Posts: 862 Member
What ATMs are on or nearby campus?

Also, can someone recommend a good student credit card?
Post edited by SVMMom on

Replies to: ATMs

• js911js911 Registered User Posts: 85 Junior Member
    Bank of America has ATMs on campus and in the lobby of at least two dorms. You can also get a student Visa from them, if you'd like.
  • JJ227JJ227 Registered User Posts: 68 Junior Member
    Bank of America is also available at all Rite Aid locations, so you can find it across the street and around town.

They were the bank I decided to go with.
  • SVMMomSVMMom Registered User Posts: 862 Member
    Thanks! I was thinking of going with them.

I have no idea where that linky thing came from in my post. That is odd!
  • my-3-sonsmy-3-sons Registered User Posts: 2,880 Senior Member
    My S also used BOA and there were tables set up during orientation to open new accounts. Since we also have a branch here, we were able to link it so we could transfer $ online from our account to his. Someone on another thread mentioned that BOA is tightening the approvals of credit cards for students with no credit history. We were able to get credit cards geared to college students with no credit history through Citicards.
  • notan4menotan4me Registered User Posts: 224 Junior Member
    We, too, have a BoA branch right in our neighborhood, so D has already opened an account in advance of freshman year. She got a debit card, though; not a credit card.
This discussion has been closed.