Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Books and course packs at Neebo

billcshobillcsho Registered User Posts: 18,405 Senior Member
As it is getting close to Fall semester, it is about time to check out those books and course packs in bookstore. The rental price of the items my D was looking for at Neebo are only 5% cheaper than buying it. It may not make sense to rent from there as there is always a risk of additional charges for damage. I just pay for a book and a course pack for my D that are only available at Neebo/Ulrich's bookstore on campus. I found several current coupons for 15% off on book purchase or rental (20% off rental now expired). As these coupon codes keep changing all the time, one should just google for the current ones. Also, there are 4-8% cashback offers from various sites like Mrrebates.com, fatwallet.com, rewards.com, etc. So don't pay full price if you can save ~20%. Prices at other sites may be cheaper. But for course packs, there is probably little other option. Order can be shipped free or pick up on campus.
This discussion has been closed.