Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

decisions for RDers?

beachcruiser19beachcruiser19 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
Anyone else waiting for regular decision? It's been 8 weeks since app was considered final (teacher rec not recorded until end of Nov although everything else was in end of Oct.) It doesn't seem that they have released any decisions since the end of EA. We were hoping it would be today but no such luck it seems.
Post edited by beachcruiser19 on

Replies to: decisions for RDers?

• beachcruiser19beachcruiser19 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    I feel the need to bump the EA's...
  • becksy2002becksy2002 Registered User Posts: 59 Junior Member
    all my stuff was in by nov 30th and i called to check a couple days ago and they said i should expect my decision in the beginning of feb
    hope that helps.
  • rdesairdesai Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    My application was completed on november 19th and i haven't heard anything yet either. They said I should recieve a decision btw the end of jan and the beginning of feb, but so far nothing...
  • NorthEastMom2NorthEastMom2 Registered User Posts: 387 Member
    My d just got an acceptance via email. She applied on 12/31. But she's into Art & Design, which makes faster decisions (that's what they told us). She did fly out there 12/2 for a in-person portfolio review.
    I'm hoping we hear this week, hopefully decisions will be posted this Thursday or Friday. Those of us who have called admissions have been told end of Jan. early Feb...
  • atrophicwhisperatrophicwhisper Registered User Posts: 1,744 Senior Member
    Yeah, I'm still waiting too. My application was considered complete 12/5, so I'm hoping I still get in and didn't apply too late.
  • j89j89 Registered User Posts: 1,103 Senior Member
    My app was completed 11/28, and I got my decision around 1/17, but it might have been because I applied to the CoE
  • ahhhcollegeahhhcollege Registered User Posts: 192 Junior Member
    hey I'm still waiting too and I had everything in by 11/15. I'm hoping I'll hear something tomarrow, or in two weeks. The longer they make me wait, the less loved I feel, and the less likely it is I will be going to UM next year :(
    My D also applied to the CoE, app complete 11/26 no decision yet. We are OOS though, j89 you are in state, right? I don't know if that makes a difference.
  • sahilsharsahilshar Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    the university recieved all my stuff by 11/28 but i didnt hear back today. getting kind of worried
  • j89j89 Registered User Posts: 1,103 Senior Member
    Yep, I'm instate.. but I didn't have anything spectacular on my college application (I believe myself to be umich average/little less than average). I did have all my application materials in a month before I sent my online application in though
This discussion has been closed.