Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Honors to Ross

FUTBILFUTBIL Registered User Posts: 212 Junior Member
I'm sure someone has already talked about this before, but is it easier for Honors students to get into Ross after their first year? I am still not sure whether I want to stay in Honors or transfer to Ross, but it would be nice to know some kind of % regarding Honors students who apply to Ross.
Post edited by FUTBIL on

Replies to: Honors to Ross

• jnpnjnpn Registered User Posts: 787 Member
    When the acceptance rate was 50%, honors kids got in 80-90% of the time. Now that the acceptance rate has dropped significantly with preferred admits and an increasing number of applicants, it has probably changed. I still think at least 50% of honors kids that apply will get in, though.
  • 2ndchance2ndchance Registered User Posts: 199 Junior Member
    That's a funny statistic since an honors advisor told me the the honors program is not meant for the business type.
    That would affect what percent of honors students apply to Ross, not what percent are accepted. Ross certainly doesn't view honors students as people who aren't meant for business.
  • 2ndchance2ndchance Registered User Posts: 199 Junior Member
    I know that Ross doesnt but the Honors do...
    And why would that matter? Honors students apply to Ross, not the other way around.
This discussion has been closed.