right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Honors to Ross

FUTBILFUTBIL 186 replies26 threads Junior Member
I'm sure someone has already talked about this before, but is it easier for Honors students to get into Ross after their first year? I am still not sure whether I want to stay in Honors or transfer to Ross, but it would be nice to know some kind of % regarding Honors students who apply to Ross.
edited February 2008
5 replies
Post edited by FUTBIL on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Honors to Ross

• jnpnjnpn 776 replies11 threads Member
    When the acceptance rate was 50%, honors kids got in 80-90% of the time. Now that the acceptance rate has dropped significantly with preferred admits and an increasing number of applicants, it has probably changed. I still think at least 50% of honors kids that apply will get in, though.
    · Reply · Share
  • 2ndchance2ndchance 181 replies18 threads Junior Member
    That's a funny statistic since an honors advisor told me the the honors program is not meant for the business type.
    · Reply · Share
    That would affect what percent of honors students apply to Ross, not what percent are accepted. Ross certainly doesn't view honors students as people who aren't meant for business.
    · Reply · Share
  • 2ndchance2ndchance 181 replies18 threads Junior Member
    I know that Ross doesnt but the Honors do...
    · Reply · Share
    And why would that matter? Honors students apply to Ross, not the other way around.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity