Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Invited for an in person audition?

13»

Replies to: Invited for an in person audition?

• NewYorkSonNewYorkSon Registered User Posts: 430 Member
    Just wondering for anyone who is going for the live audition on January 24th did you receive the letter of instruction with times yet?
  • kategrizzkategrizz Registered User Posts: 783 Member
    Not yet.... D got her Illinois Wesleyan instructions - which is the 25th - (yes, we are crazy - driving from Ann Arbor to Bloomington the evening of the 24th) So I'm hoping that the UMich info won't be far behind.
  • Inspired59Inspired59 Registered User Posts: 179 Junior Member
    Is anyone still waiting to hear back from their prescreen... My S friend still has not heard?
    Kategrizz. Your not crazy just a mom who is doing what she needs to for her child. We sent an email to them I will let you know. Let's hope the weather is good for us to travel in. We are coming in on the train.
    NewYorkSon... We should find each other at UMich... Seems like our kids have similar lists!
    Kategrizz - we should meet up. We got our times today did you receive yours? So excited for him. He loved this school when we visited. Weather looks kind of iffy for next week. We are in WEstern New YOrk and the high for Wednesday is 12 next week!!
  • TheatrePerformer123TheatrePerformer123 Registered User Posts: 37 Junior Member
    Is anyone else going to Michigan on January 31st?? :)
  • BinsueBinsue Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Inspired59 finally got email Sunday am or at least that is when we checked and saw it.
  • MTMommaJAAMTMommaJAA Registered User Posts: 258 Junior Member
    Just e-mailed Michigan and received a very prompt reply. I was asking for details of the Chicago Unified slots. They confirmed they will send out details TWO WEEKS before the sheduled auditions...not any time sooner..Ugh...
  • dancemtmomdancemtmom Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
    We are waiting on that schedule too! I guess the dance call is Sunday evening but my D is also scheduled on Monday with another school so we are worried about having overlap. Does anyone know if Michigan's audition is at the Palmer House?
  • txtxyehatxtxyeha Registered User Posts: 62 Junior Member
    Anyone received details about Chicago Unifieds auditions? While we received word in December that S passed the pre-screen, still nothing yet in our inbox regard times for dance call and individual audition.
  • dreamatinydreamdreamatinydream Registered User Posts: 96 Junior Member
    We have not heard details yet either for Unifieds Chicago
    Kategrizz nice meeting up with you. Hope all went well for your D. We loved it there
    NewYorkSon - great to meet you too! She had a good day! Our drive to Illinois wasn't very fun (5 hour drive took 7) but she had a good day at Illinois Wesleyan as well!
13»
This discussion has been closed.