Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

UMich Letters

13»

Replies to: UMich Letters

• epo9epo9 Registered User Posts: 39 Junior Member
    Don't they already have 10 girls?? and how many are they taking???? eeekk i hope that they are taking more than 10!!

Good luck Kaitrin!!! I definitely think that is a good sign :)
  • Bird7887Bird7887 Registered User Posts: 205 Junior Member
    I auditioned on Nov 21st and i know it's still too early to get an answer about my acceptance, but I was wondering where you all looked on the Wolverine Access thing to see if you were accepted or not. Is it just another link that appears next to the Application Status link and the Credentials link?
  • Mom4XMom4X Registered User Posts: 166 Junior Member
    I just looked up D's access. Go to Wolverine Access for Wolverine Access.
    Click on new and prospective student business, then use the same log in and password you set up for your application, click on application status, then click on decision status. You can see the link pretty quickly. She got a 'you will receive a letter in 2 weeks' message but no idea when it was posted.
  • Bird7887Bird7887 Registered User Posts: 205 Junior Member
    everyone i have talked to from the audition has gotten that same message so i'm hoping it means something different than what it meant in the past and that they are just mailing everyone their answers from this audition since it's so early. or maybe they just got behind in processing because of the holidays and want everyone to sit tight till everything gets done, instead of calling since they didnt hear anything...
13»
This discussion has been closed.