Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Changing Address?

WasianWasian Registered User Posts: 39 Junior Member
edited July 2011 in University of Minnesota
Hullo, we've just very recently moved to another house, so I have a different address. I know that the U primarily notifies about things via email, but how should I start trying to change my billing address, and etc.?

Also, could someone clarify, the 250$ deposit that went into guaranteeing a spot @ the U, does that get refunded, or no?

Thanks in advance ^^

Post edited by Wasian on

Replies to: Changing Address?

  • KajonKajon Registered User Posts: 4,440 Senior Member
    I would guess your $250 deposit will be applied toward tuition.
  • DenquistDenquist Registered User Posts: 228 Junior Member
    You should change your address with the U and I am sure if you look around at the website you can find out how. Just to let you know that no bills come by mail, it is all done on line. In fact, once they admit you, very few things come in the mail; your grades are only posted on line.
  • plumney1plumney1 Registered User Posts: 37 Junior Member
    go to onestop, link below, scroll down to "Student Records forms" and print out and send your address change notification in. They are pretty quick with updating info.

    Forms online
  • WasianWasian Registered User Posts: 39 Junior Member
    Already, I will hop on and do that, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.