Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How do you start the application tracker?

YuffieEvansYuffieEvans Registered User Posts: 63 Junior Member
edited November 2013 in University of Minnesota
Hi guys, maybe it isnt a problem to you but Im just wondering how long does it take to access your StudentID and start the application tracker?
I submitted my application and transcripts online one day ago and havent got a email telling me what to do to access the tracker. How do you obtain the StudentID? Wont they send you a email?
Post edited by YuffieEvans on

Replies to: How do you start the application tracker?

• yangmasteryangmaster Registered User Posts: 462 Member
    They didn't send me an email, so I had to call the admissions office for my student ID. I think the U of M prefers people to call.
  • billcshobillcsho Registered User Posts: 18,405 Senior Member
    My D got the confirmation e-mail with login name and password the day after submitting application, however, she need to e-mail them to obtain the student ID a few days later. And yet, it take a few more days before the student ID became active.
  • YuffieEvansYuffieEvans Registered User Posts: 63 Junior Member
    Thank you guys I emailed them yesterday to obtain Student ID but havent heard from them yet. i just hate this process. Some schools like Penn State do not need this ID activation stuff and it becomes a lot easier. I am at school on their calling time (international student) so not able to call :(
  • KajonKajon Registered User Posts: 4,431 Senior Member
    Delete post - duplicate info
This discussion has been closed.