Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers
White female from suburban public high school.
UW GPA: 3.82
Freshman GPA - 3.89
Sophomore GPA - 3.96
Junior GPA - 3.6
W GPA: 4.4
Class rank: 10/371
ACT: 27 (am retaking in September, but not sure it will go up a ton)
European History (3), Biology (3), US Government and Politics (3), Psychology (5), Human Geography (4), English Language and Composition (5). Will take Literature, Microeconomics, and Environmental Science next year.
Will have gone through the highest level of foreign language (6 years of Spanish).
School doesn't offer many honors classes, but I have taken Honors English 9 & 10, Honors Spanish 5 and Honors American History.
- Varsity tennis team since junior year (JV sophomore year) with all conference honors
- HOSA since freshman year. Leadership team member since junior year.
- Key Club since freshman year. Served as committee head for several committees as well as about 35 hours of service per year.
- Link Crew. Link leader since junior year, program coordinator senior year.
- National Honor Society since sophomore year.
- Forensics all four years. State qualifier all four years - earned a silver medal freshman year, gold sophomore, and bronze
- Volunteer at hospital since sophomore year.
- Volunteer at museum since freshman year, which lead into a paying job this summer.
- See Key Club above
- Medical Mentoring, a program where you are paired with a "mentor" in the medical community and shadow throughout the summer