Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Question about my status on umn's application tracker.

TRASHBOYTRASHBOY Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
I am international transfer student. I have submitted my applcition on April,20, and I competeled the appllication on May10. Right after they updated my status to "your application is comepeteled.", they change the status again on May 11 said" Your application is being carefully considered." That's how I started to panic. I google about what this statement means, and it seems like everybody get a decision after the statment appears. I expected they take 4 weeks to read through my stuff and make a decision, but I didn't expect they made a decision that fast. Does this mean I got deny? By the way, I didn't apply during the priority period. I am just so nervous about this.

Replies to: Question about my status on umn's application tracker.

• jpc763jpc763 Registered User Posts: 316 Member
    My son was not a transfer but his status said "being carefully considered" for a while (months) before a decision was made.