Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

U of M and CSOM [honors] Student taking questions

2»

Replies to: U of M and CSOM [honors] Student taking questions

• apaytonapayton Registered User Posts: 243 Junior Member
    isnt the average ACT for carlson 28? im not sure if you were talkin to me or mngirl haha i think u were talkin to me so ill answer it. i live in iowa but my dad lives in rochester minnesota. we asked the university and they said that odds are, if i make it and i apply for in state i will get it. i realllly hope i make it in i will be pretty bummed if i dont...but thanks : )
  • CNMQCNMQ Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
    If you have been admitted to CLA can you transfer into Carlson or do you have to spend a year paying your dues at CLA then transfer as a sophomore?
  • MNgirl08MNgirl08 Registered User Posts: 112 Junior Member
    yes, im in state :)
  • flybyzephyrflybyzephyr Registered User Posts: 260 Junior Member
    so i gathered from your username :) i was actually asking apayton.
  • Play-DohPlay-Doh Registered User Posts: 198 Junior Member
    How did you find out about your acceptance into the honors program?
  • MNgirl08MNgirl08 Registered User Posts: 112 Junior Member
    totally forgot about that. haha
  • aBusinessStudentaBusinessStudent Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
    When they send you the letter saying you're admitted it says so. I checked my online status and it said nothing about honors, then when I got the letter in the mail it "invited" me to the honors program if I so desired.
  • waknorwaknor Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
    abusinessstudent,when did you get admitted and when did you apply? did you have to wait very long to hear the good news?
  • ZoumanZouman Registered User Posts: 235 Junior Member
    When do scholarship notification come?? After acceptance or in March (source:website)?? I need to know please. Thank You!
  • aBusinessStudentaBusinessStudent Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
    last year it took ~9 weeks.
    I got scholarship notification in March. I remember reading on here that some people got larger awards a couple weeks before I received anything. Whether that was coincidence or not I do not know.
  • azr1234azr1234 Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
    I know at least for CLA they're coming out in March along with the honors notifications. For other colleges, unfortunately I can't speak to that.
2»
This discussion has been closed.