Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Is today the day?

CCRunner123CCRunner123 Registered User Posts: 1,280 Senior Member
Helpful Aunt says that last year online decisions were posted on the 24th of March. Today is that day. Do you think we'll hear today?
Post edited by CCRunner123 on

Replies to: Is today the day?

• UNCMomUNCMom Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    Sorry guys. Today may well be the day - who knows - but not based on last year's notifications. From personal experience, last year the 2005 online decisions were up the evening of the 30th with packets arriving in the mail a few days afterwards. I think Helpful Aunt must have been citing the 2004 decisions when she said the 24th.

Good luck to everyone and let's hope for decisions sooner rather than later!
  • chillmandanchillmandan Registered User Posts: 189 Junior Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did come out today in the afternoon. The ED came out about 10 days early. I remember checking that afternoon on my travel period before i went back to school. However, coming back home i saw that the decision was there.
  • Hopeful AuntHopeful Aunt Registered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
    I do know that the some of the guidance departments have had the results for their kids since yesterday- so I would hope that the students themselves would be notifed pretty soon. I can't image they would wait a week to tell you all if they have already notified the schools.
  • chillmandanchillmandan Registered User Posts: 189 Junior Member
    Called it.
This discussion has been closed.