Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Can I get into Carolina?

MichaelaSivanMichaelaSivan Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
I am a rising junior in high school and Carolina is one of my number 1 choices. I am stressing out over whether I will be able to get in. I have a 3.75 UW GPA and a 4.8 W GPA. I am a 2 year Varsity Cheerleader and I am the Beta Club historian. I am in the National junior honor society. I am also in the school newspaper, Student Council, the National Society of Black Engineers, Bio Moto, and our school AoiT program. I am taking AP courses now and I have an A in that class. My junior year I allowed to get involved in the National Honor Society and the National Technical Society. I am taking an ACT Prep Course and will be taking the ACT in the coming months. The first time I took the ACT as sophomore I scored a 30. I know I need to get my ACT up but that other than that can I get into Carolina? Also my mother went to the school. I do live in North Carolina.

Replies to: Can I get into Carolina?

This discussion has been closed.