Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

UNC Chapel Hill 2021 EA

sasukeuchiha33sasukeuchiha33 Registered User Posts: 32 Junior Member
Decisions just came out!!! What was your admissions verdict? Also, thoughts, regrets, strengths, anything like that! Let the Chapel Hill Discussion begin!

Personally, I was just accepted. OOS Kid, 4.0 W GPA, 3.7 UW. 31 ACT, so nothing great, but I got in. I had really good ECs tho, let me know!

Replies to: UNC Chapel Hill 2021 EA

• AmberjanelleAmberjanelle Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    DEFERRED: OOS (NJ), 4.0 GPA weighted & 3.7 UW, not too many ECs, currently taking all honors & AP courses, 1260 SAT. Essays okay, only because i wasn't really considering the school until later on.Just took the January SAT and hoping I may be able to bump my score up by atleast 60 points and include some of my AP scores : 3 on both AP Bio and APUSH. And also Congrats!!
  • teresitacassinoteresitacassino Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    3.59 Weighted GPA... 26 ACT... out of state... Accepted
  • BrynnanderBreadBrynnanderBread Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Denied. Out of state 3.89 GPA, 1280 SAT, some Honors/AP, student government officer, 2-sport varsity athlete, work part-time, tons of volunteering and ECs. Thought my essays were very good. Maybe it was my choice of major. Not sure since it seems lesser stats got accepted. Oh well.
  • LFPACJER3134LFPACJER3134 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    OOS; 5.1 GPA, 4.0 (unweighted); National Merit Commended; Ranked #1, 1450 SAT (old SAT - translates to 1510 on the new SAT); 34 ACT (combined-33 straight up); 3 varsity sports, work part time, TONS of service projects (including overseas) 4 on AP Biology; 5 on AP Stats, AP English, AP USH; 12 hours dual credit; currently in AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, Dual Credit English 202, Dual Credit Astronomy

Deferred
  • CeciliaagnesCeciliaagnes Registered User Posts: 199 Junior Member
    Accepted OOS, 31 ACT, 1/297, 4.0 UW, 6.429 W, 13 AP's, 730 Math 2 and Chem, lots of ecs including All State and NYO Hornist and Summer doing [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.