right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Chance me! UNC Chapel Hill

What's up guys, I'm a rising high school senior in NC and I want to know if I have an actual chance of getting into Chapel Hill.
Junior Year courses:
- Sports Med I Honors (needed an elective)
- IB French ab initio
- IB Computer Science SL
- IB Mathematics SL (my school doesn't offer HL math)
- IB Chemistry HL
- IB Literature HL
- IB History HL
For senior year I will have all the same classes but a different elective, which will be either AP Stats or AP Psych. My GPA is weighted a 4.3 and unweighted a 3.7, and my SAT score is a 1330 but I am retaking it in August, planning on a 1400+. My ACT score is a 28 but superscore is a 30. I have taken AP Calc AB, AP Environmental Science, AP World History, and AP European History. I am a female of Indian descent. I played golf for the school, participate in about 5 school clubs. I have placed statewide in FBLA and went to nationals to compete. I have been a counselor at a non-profit camp for kids with terminal illness and diseases. I have volunteer hours but not that many. My older brother also attends Chapel Hill. My school is in Union County. In my class of about 430 people, I am in the top 30% of my class. My intended major is either biochemistry or business.
Chapel Hill is my number one choice but I don't think I have a good chance of getting in so I need some feedback please!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chance me! UNC Chapel Hill

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity