right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Schools are not offering in-person tours because of COVID-19, but many offer virtual tours. Check out our directory of virtual campus tours we know about right now.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

Fall Transfer 2020

LfrielLfriel 33 replies2 threads Junior Member
Hi guys! Would you mind chancing me?
I’m a sophomore at Elon University looking to transfer into the Kenan-Flagler UNC business school in the fall as a junior. I am in state and require financial aid.
At Elon I currently have 84 credits but 22 of them are AP/IB credit.
Because I’m a junior they don’t look at high school much but my HS GPA was a 3.83/4.3. My current college GPA is a 3.75. Took many APs in high school.
In college I have taken a very challenging curriculum (maximum amount of credits per semester) as a Business Analytics and Finance double major with a minor in Supply Chain Management. Took chinese for 3 semesters.
ECs: President of Elon’s Microfinance Initiative, Vice President Finance of Delta Sigma Pi, member of Sigma Iota Epsilon business management honor society, unpaid intern for the Center for Organizational Analytics, member of Kappa Delta Sorority, and principal flautist for the Phoenix Winds. I have studied abroad twice. Will probably get an internship this summer. I was on the Dean’s List for 2 semesters and a member of a couple living learning communities. My essays were pretty solid and only submitted one recommendation.
Good luck to everyone! It’ll be okay :)
0 replies
· Reply · Share