right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Make sure to check out our June Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Does anybody know of anyone who was accepted to UNC as a transfer student with a "low" college GPA?

sarahabeeeeesarahabeeeee 4 replies1 threads New Member
Basically the title. By "low" GPA I mean below a 3.3 maybe.
edited April 7
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Does anybody know of anyone who was accepted to UNC as a transfer student with a "low" college GPA?

• HopeSeaker123HopeSeaker123 43 replies6 threads Junior Member
    I know a friend that got inot UNC with a 3.0 college gpa but he was in state and did other stuff in his college.
    · Reply · Share
  • thelegitbrianthelegitbrian 106 replies5 threads Junior Member
    edited April 8
    Not to come off as mean, but I don't really see the point of asking this question. Strive for the best quality in yourself and try not to compare yourself to others. But to answer your question, there are probably a few, but not a lot.

Remember, you have a bright future ahead of yourself, regardless of what others do.

edited April 8
    · Reply · Share