Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.
tomahawk89tomahawk89 Registered User Posts: 352 Member
How hard is CLAR 120? I have heard that it is an easy-A class, but at the same time, really hard class.
Post edited by tomahawk89 on

Replies to: Clar 120?

• heathergeeheathergee Registered User Posts: 473 Member
    IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

I repeat, NOT WORTH IT.
  • ahduke99ahduke99 Registered User Posts: 216 Junior Member
    Depends. I took it and got a B+ .. it's hardly an easy A as the average grades on exams were C+. The final was a joke, though. I made a 97 on it.
  • divinevalleydivinevalley Registered User Posts: 37 Junior Member
    omg yeah I hope you didn't take it bc my roommate and a few others I know were like, falling asleep every day in the class. and the homework was so dull that it took like 2 hrs to read 7 pages. yeah.......
  • ahduke99ahduke99 Registered User Posts: 216 Junior Member
    The homework wasnt necessary to do. I never opened the book.
  • ThoughtProvokingThoughtProvoking Registered User Posts: 341 Member
    Too many people take the class only because it fulfills a lot of requirements.

Only take the class if the subject --- the development of cites in the ancient world --- interests you.

I actually found the subject interesting, and therefore the class was just fine. But I know many others who were extremely bored.
  • Jon_UNC87Jon_UNC87 Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
    I'm in the class now, its boring as hell, but it is easy if you read and pay attention to the images and dates. The professor teaching it now is a really nice woman and will drop your lowest quiz grade in case you slack off one day and mess up a quiz.
This discussion has been closed.