Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

SPAN203 - WHO is good?

azkidazkid Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
Hi guys,

I have 2 questions and I would appreciate your input.

1. I am planning to take SPAN203 or SPAN203H. There are over 20 SPAN203 classes and 1 SPAN203H offered this fall. would you recommend any particular teacher for SPAN203? And what is your thought on SPAN203H?

2. I am planning to take SPAN203 (or SPAN203H), BIO252(Anatomy&Physiology), Poli100H, ECON101 and Fensing. A total of 15 credit hours. I am a freshman. What is your thought of this load? Overload or ok?

Any thought? I need them soon.
Post edited by azkid on

Replies to: SPAN203 - WHO is good?

• heathergeeheathergee Registered User Posts: 473 Member
    That should be ok but your schedule should kind of be worked out by now.
  • phonyreal98phonyreal98 Registered User Posts: 1,984 Senior Member
    wasn't the last day to add classes monday?
  • scuba723scuba723 Registered User Posts: 152 Junior Member
    phonyreal, I think you're right -- I'm almost one-hundred percent positive that 'add' ended on Monday, though you can still drop class until some time next week (Tuesday, I believe).
  • DabuDabu Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    Scuba,

You can actually drop a class up to 8 weeks into the semester (October 13th). Next Tuesday is simply the last date you can drop a class via the web registration. After that, you must submit a drop request form.
  • azkidazkid Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    I didn't know that drop and add periods don't go together. You can drop, but can't add? Boy, I should read more about it. Thanks for the info. I feel very green and behind now.
This discussion has been closed.