Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Awesome Jewish Life on Campus

seniordiscountseniordiscount Registered User Posts: 68 Junior Member
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that UNC has a really wonderful Hillel. I encourage those of you who are interested in Jewish Life on campus to check out the website at nchillel.org. Once there feel free to fill out a new student contact form so that we can get you hooked in with the right people in terms of ways you'd like to get involved.

Just a few things to be looking out for during Week of Welcome:
- Havdallah Under the Stars: This will take place on Saturday, August 22nd at 8:30pm on the grass between Morrison Dorm and the SASB courtyard, this way you can go from the Havdallah straight to Flix on the Brix with no problems.

- Bagels on the Quad: This event is happening on Sunday the 23rd from 11am-1pm on the Quad we call Polk Place over near Wilson Library. Who can say no to a free bagel brunch?? Hopefully I'll see you there!

Can't wait to meet all of you.

If you have any other questions about Hillel, please feel free to ask me. I am one of the co-presidents for the upcoming year and I would love to answer your questions.

Also, be sure to add North Carolina Hillel as a Friend on Facebook: North Carolina Hillel - Raleigh / Durham, NC | Facebook
Post edited by seniordiscount on

Replies to: Awesome Jewish Life on Campus

• BruinsJEWBruinsJEW Registered User Posts: 1,058 Senior Member
    I'm really excited about this! I was very involved with Hillel and all the other Jewish organizations on campus as well as the Jewish community in my college's area and not to mention I'm a brother of the most well known Jewish fraternity.
This discussion has been closed.