Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

most social dorm on north campus (excluding granville)???

lulumobilelulumobile Registered User Posts: 408 Member
i know this might be an oxymoron, but is there one?
Post edited by lulumobile on

Replies to: most social dorm on north campus (excluding granville)???

• OldWellOldWell Registered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
    The most social one is probably Cobb, although calling Cobb social is a joke. North campus dorms seem so sterile and quiet to me, but there is the advantage of being close to class on cold, rainy mornings like today.
  • packerfan89packerfan89 Registered User Posts: 474 Member
    Cobb is the nicest dorm, in terms of facilities, but definitely not the most social.

As far as social goes, it would probably be Connor Community or Old Campus Upper Quad from what I've heard. Keep in mind though that you don't need to live in a social dorm to be social. Sometimes it is better to be in a quiet dorm so you don't have to have a library as your study haven.
  • cloyingcloying Registered User Posts: 884 Member
    If I'm reading the meaning of social right, the answer would be grimes.
  • clcook42clcook42 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Well Cobb does host the most in-house community nights, mainly because of the Connected Learning Program on the first floor. It is also the main dorm for Honors students, making it difficult to get into for non-Honors students. People there I would say are quite social, maybe not in the "Party" sense of social, but there will always be people to talk to at 3 in the AM.
  • clcook42clcook42 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    And Granville is gross inside anyway. It looks like the poor class halls on the titanic.
This discussion has been closed.