Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
NDBROTHER101NDBROTHER101 Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
edited December 2011 in University of Notre Dame
I have posted my stuff here before but my application is now in so here is my final stats:

White, Catholic Male
GPA: 4.113
ACT: 32
ALL AP classes available
Top 50 Catholic school

Logged in over 150 service hours helping my parish, school, and nursing home.
President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasure of my 4-H club
Vice President of a volunteer club
Captain of XC team
JV Golf and JV Soccer
Math Club
NHS

I wrote essays about how my experiences of growing up on a farm have shaped who I am. I think that is something that should be unique. Also my sister is being very successful at ND if they see that at all.

Thanks, I am very worried!
Post edited by NDBROTHER101 on

Replies to: RD Chance

• ManoriteManorite Registered User Posts: 305 Junior Member
    You seem to only be giving a weighted GPA. I can't really say unless you give your unweighted GPA (or more information on the scale, if it's not 4.0 max).

Rank is a little low, but that might be balanced out by being in a top Catholic school. I don't know if your sister attending will make a difference, but it can't hurt. Your ACT is in the right range and your activities are solid.

I'd say you've got a shot, but admission is tough, and it's hard to say without knowing your unweighted GPA. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.