Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Please Help (Not a chance post, I promise)

2»

Replies to: Please Help (Not a chance post, I promise)

• gq2016gq2016 Registered User Posts: 194 Junior Member
    @Fiona1997 Haha then the system's messed up because I know they finished their recommendation a while ago, because they were submitted to Naviance a long time ago and I have applied and gotten decisions by previous colleges, so I know they're definitely finished. Thanks for all the help though! Sorry if I caused you any troubles
    @Fiona1997 Yeah I've submitted my common app, and it has the green check mark next to where it lists my teacher recommendations on "Recommendaters and FERPA", so it's definitely done. It's just that for whatever reason it won't let me switch recommenders.
  • Fiona1997Fiona1997 Registered User Posts: 477 Member
    I'm glad that I can help! Do you mean you already submitted your app to ND? If so, the only way to "switch" the recommenders is to ask your bio teacher to email the admissions office directly.
    @Fiona1997 Yeah I already submitted my app to ND, but my guidance counselor always sends the teacher recommendations afterwards , meaning I should be able to switch them after submitted my app. Thanks for all the help though! Good luck in the college admissions process!
  • Fiona1997Fiona1997 Registered User Posts: 477 Member
    No problem! And good luck to you, too!
2»
This discussion has been closed.