Ok so I'm stuck with the impossible decision of choosing between USC and Notre Dame.
I've been admitted to both business schools and the costs are roughly the same. Now all I have left to do is to determine if Notre Dame's social life is too weak to make up for its academic superiority.
So from what I've heard, Notre Dame has:
- mostly small, crowded, uneventful dorm parties
- not much in terms of large(over 50)/club style parties due to no Greek life
- somewhat strained gender relations due to parietals
- better but somewhat sketchy off-campus parties
- not much going on on weekdays
- ban on premarital sex
- ruthless prohibition on drugs
- general lack of exciting social activity
Can somebody please tell me I'm wrong