Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Chance me for Notre Dame?

CarbonatedT0astCarbonatedT0ast Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
White Male from Washington State
Intended Major: Civil Engineering
Religion: Roman Catholic
Large Public Highschool

Academics:
UW GPA: 4.0 (School doesn't weight) | SAT 1440 (Retaking) | Math II 800 Chemistry 770

Rank: 1 (My school has a grade inflation problem, around a dozen kids tied for first)

AP Classes: Calc AB, Calc BC, Chemistry, Physics C: Mechanics, Lit, APUSH, Gov, World

EC's
Been in band since 5th grade. For Junior and Senior years I will be in my high school's top, audition-only band. Next year I will be playing in the solo - ensemble festival.

In the school pep band, as well as the after school symphony

Member of NHS

VP of Physics Club. Direct projects such as a dank tank and competition popsicle stick bridge.

Work as a camp counselor at a sleepaway camp in the summer

Performer at a massive Holiday show in my city, attracts thousands throughout December.

Editorial writer for school newspaper

Some part time work as a grocery bagger

Umpiring youth baseball games

Volunteering for PTA at my old elementary school. Assist with building projects such as a new playground and sandbox. Help organize fundraisers and volunteer at science fairs and math nights.

For freshman and sophomore years, I was on a rowing team that practiced 15 hours a week. Won a handful of medals, but I wasn't on varsity.

Other things:

I am the only Roman Catholic in my otherwise atheist family. Maybe tie this into an essay idk.

Family income bracket is high (200k+)
This discussion has been closed.