right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Got waitlisted

rko99rko99 0 replies1 threads New Member
Last week I checked Duckweb and saw I was wait listed for freshmen admission. I accepted the wait list and wanted to know how long it would take to get an answer and what my chances were of getting in through the wait list.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Got waitlisted

• NewDuckNewDuck 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Well, considering 16,738 applicants were accepted for the 2017 round and only 3,863 enrolled, you might have an okay chance?
    In general, if you’ve gotten waitlisted, the school won’t get back to you until after May 1st. Some schools actually won’t get back to you until late may/early june. If you’re worried about getting in through the waitlist, commit to your second choice school of the ones that accepted you. You’ll lose your advance deposit/matriculation fee or whatever for that school, but if UO is your dream, then it might be worth it.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity