right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

4+3 Pre Dental

rodatboatrodatboat 0 replies3 threads New Member
Has anyone been accepted for 4+3? Can anyone share their stats with me.

Thanks
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: 4+3 Pre Dental

• innovativestdnt1innovativestdnt1 8 replies1 threads New Member
    I got into the Pre-Pharm Program, but they haven't told me which years yet.
    · Reply · Share
  • stephcain557stephcain557 2 replies0 threads New Member
    I got into UOP's 2+3 predental program and I believe that the pre-pharm is vey similar. Check the stats on UOP's website. I believe if you hit the minimum, you have a very good chance of getting in, especially if you are involved in clubs and other extracurriculars.
    Tips: Send a letter of rec if you can.

My stats:
    SAT: 1490
    No subject tests.
    ACT: 34
    Unweighted GPA: 4.0
    Weighted GPA: 4.4
    On the board/hold a position in 3 nonprofit organizations.
    In several clubs, with board posititons in two of them.
    ASB President
    I do a competitive sport (not a HS one).
    · Reply · Share
  • datdudejleedatdudejlee 4 replies1 threads New Member
    Hi stephcain557 I was wondering if doing both the SAT and ACT was worth it in your opinion. I am doing SAT in August (got 1390 PSAT without prep). Also i got 800 for WH subject test and 760 Math2. I am interested in doing 5 year plan as well.
    · Reply · Share
  • queennadia01queennadia01 38 replies3 threads Junior Member
    I got into the 6-year program with a 33 ACT. My subject test scores were terrible (690). Also, whichever score is higher and looks best would be the one to send. Find out which test works best for you and focus on that one.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity