right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Schools are not offering in-person tours because of COVID-19, but many offer virtual tours. Check out our directory of virtual campus tours we know about right now.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

How to apply to direct-dental program

niceguy3niceguy3 6 replies5 threads New Member
Hey!

I was trying to figure out how to apply to this program but there aren't many details.

I didn't find a direct dental or pre-dental option (only dental hygiene) on the common app. I'm interested in their 2 + 3 program, although it is VERY expensive.

Could you all let me know what information you have on this program? If you've been accepted, I'd appreciate if you'd explain the app process, your own admission stats, and your personal experience with scholarships, COA, etc.

Thank you!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How to apply to direct-dental program