right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Upcoming changes to the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

ED Agreement

jamandajamanda 164 replies39 threads Junior Member
On the counselor portion of the Common App, I do not have a "downloaded + a date" next to ED Agreement. I'm confused as to what this is. Since I checked off the box and my parents also agreed, is this form needed? I emailed my counselor this morning, but I'm not sure if he'll check his email this weekend. I'm just worried that my application will be incompletely because the deadline is tomorrow.
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: ED Agreement

• jarrett211jarrett211 1440 replies36 threads Senior Member
    Your counselor needs to sign the ED agreement. Penn needs it.
    · Reply · Share
  • jamandajamanda 164 replies39 threads Junior Member
    Do you think Penn will be lenient if my counselor sends it in after the deadline? I can't call them until Monday, and I did not know my counselor needed to sign it as well. I thought that as long as I checked off the box and my parents agreed, that was the ED Agreement.
    · Reply · Share
  • jamandajamanda 164 replies39 threads Junior Member
    Do you think Penn will be lenient if my counselor sends it in after the deadline? I can't call them until Monday, and I did not know my counselor needed to sign it as well. I thought that as long as I checked off the box and my parents agreed, that was the ED Agreement.
    · Reply · Share
  • netter11netter11 153 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Who knows? The only thing you can do is email admissions now and call on Monday.
    · Reply · Share
  • girl1425girl1425 54 replies7 threads Junior Member
    Email your counselor ASAP
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity