Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

UPenn ED Class of 2023

1747576777880»

Replies to: UPenn ED Class of 2023

• dreamthief001dreamthief001 Registered User Posts: 271 Junior Member
    do you guys have Penn in your list of schools requesting your IDOC forms?
  • stressed2019stressed2019 Registered User Posts: 106 Junior Member
    No. I'm not sure if it means anything though, since Penn said that they don't accept IDOC and instead wanted us to submit our documents through their Student Financial Services website.

However, I noticed something suspicious. On the IDOC dashboard, I have Northeastern, Emory, Cornell, Duke, and Northwestern requesting documents. I was accepted to Northeastern and Emory and waitlisted by Northwestern... so I haven't been rejected by anyone that's requested a document from me, at least not yet. We don't know anything about Duke and Cornell yet since they're coming out on Thursday, but I'll post an update if anyone's interested.
  • schoologyschoology Registered User Posts: 54 Junior Member
    I AM SO NERVOUS. I just want my rejection letter already. So far I have gotten into UCLA, UCSD, UCI, UCR, Boston U and am waiting on rice, penn, berkeley, harvard, and stanford. Got rejected from usc but my heart is on whartonnnnn
  • ZhuLingZhuLing Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
    Last week I was rejected from two schools but was accepted into the University of Virginia and Northwestern University! I hope the financial aid packages are good! I'd be thrilled to attend any one of these schools <3
    @toomanydonuts I wouldn't say that you are toooo much at a disadvantage! I'm not an expert but I believe that international students are not evaluated on a need-blind basis. However, I personally can't see that playing too much of a big role in your decision.It's unlikely that this will be a large factor that affects their decision. Donut worry about!!! ;)
    (oof, the cringe lol)
    Ouch, Boston U yeeted me the other day lol
    @stressed2019 I'd be interested! We all had out eyes set on Penn at one point! It'd be nice to see where people are going this year.
    Cheering everyone on!!!
    @stressed2019 I'd be interested! We all had out eyes set on Penn at one point! It'd be nice to see where people are going this year.
    Cheering everyone on!!!
  • miajoe9900miajoe9900 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Did anyone get a “likely letter”?
  • toomanydonutstoomanydonuts Registered User Posts: 27 Junior Member
    edited March 27
    @ZhuLing thank you for your response and congratulations on your acceptances! (loved the pun btw) :smiley:
    @toomanydonuts
    Good luck! It's been a long wait but tonight will be the last of it. I'm not one to do countdowns but just knowing that we have a little less than 12 hours until the decisions are posted makes me a little excited in an anxious sorta way, lol :lol: