right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Welcome New College Rep, WhartonAdvisor

Roger_DooleyRoger_Dooley 6084 replies100309 postsFounder Senior Member
edited December 2008 in University of Pennsylvania
Please join me in welcoming our newest College Rep member to CC, WhartonAdvisor. Students hoping to attend Wharton will, I'm sure, find WhartonAdvisor to be a great resource.

Welcome!
edited December 2008
270 replies
Post edited by Roger_Dooley on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Welcome New College Rep, WhartonAdvisor

• JCo'sMomJCo'sMom 14 replies1 postsRegistered User New Member
    Welcome
    ˆˆ
    · Reply · Share
  • MUnitedMUnited 451 replies84 postsRegistered User Member
    thanks for showing up, but be prepared for an infinite number of "chances" threads. Anyway, it's a pleasure to welcome you on board, and we appreciate your willingness to spend time on collegeconfidential. Thanks!
    · Reply · Share
  • kevster1001kevster1001 2362 replies197 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    Welcome Willkommen Benvenuto Bienvenue!
    · Reply · Share
  • misterme2009misterme2009 861 replies28 postsRegistered User Member
    I know this is irrelevant, but I had to note that kevster1001 has 1,001 posts.

But welcome, WhartonAdvisor. Prepare for some very anxious users.
    · Reply · Share
  • azsxdcazsxdc 756 replies76 postsRegistered User Member
    Wow I just want to say thanks for this opporunity. Hopefully we'll learn some valuable things :).
    · Reply · Share
  • JCoveneyJCoveney 1457 replies47 posts- Senior Member
    What's the percentage chance I'll respect anything you say...hmmm :P
    · Reply · Share
  • sai2004sai2004 255 replies9 posts- Junior Member
    I want to get into Wharton...
    · Reply · Share
  • brand_182brand_182 7337 replies252 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    lol I applaud this college rep specifically...you are a brave, brave person.
    · Reply · Share
  • bobbobbobbobbobbob 4752 replies20 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    I wish you were here a little earlier.
    · Reply · Share
  • rolen27rolen27 250 replies110 postsRegistered User Member
    So is this Wharton Penn undergrad or Penn MBA?
    · Reply · Share
  • thinkjose1thinkjose1 1406 replies21 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    Penn Undergrad, I'm guessing. ;)
    · Reply · Share
  • MorsVenitMorsVenit 461 replies12 postsRegistered User Member
    I saw Amy Gutmann speak on Extremist Rhetoric. She seemed pretty cool.
    · Reply · Share
  • IcerIcer 956 replies56 postsRegistered User Member
    I feel sorry for the person. Better get ready to be bombarded by people wanting to know how they stack up
    · Reply · Share
  • JCoveneyJCoveney 1457 replies47 posts- Senior Member
    9" guys. Good or bad? I wanna know how I stack up.
    · Reply · Share
  • hazmathazmat 8254 replies181 postsUser Awaiting Email Confirmation Senior Member
    Take off those IVY Goggles.
    · Reply · Share
  • WhartonAdvisorWhartonAdvisor 153 replies3 postsCollege Rep Junior Member
    Thank you for the welcome!

I just want to clarify that I am NOT an admissions officer and will NOT comment on anyone's "chances" for admission, so please do not direct those questions to me. If you have questions about admissions, you should discuss them with your Regional Director of Admissions.

I am however, an ACADEMIC ADVISOR and I'm happy to answer questions about the Wharton undergraduate program, curriculum, dual degrees, etc. I know a lot of people have misconceptions about things like "the curve" (there is no mandated Wharton curve, by the way) and how flexible the curriculum is, and I am hoping to clear some of those issues up.

I also graduated from Wharton in 2002, so I have a lot of experience with the school from a number of perspectives.
    · Reply · Share
  • amnesiaamnesia 1999 replies154 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    I'm not even going to UPenn, but welcome... However, I don't see the point of having college reps here if they are answering questions about the program. It's good to have a general idea, but there's no point in knowing specific details when you haven't even gotten in yet...

And it can be a waste of time to know about the entire program because wharton IS HARD to get into
    · Reply · Share
  • quaker10quaker10 312 replies3 postsRegistered User Member
    I'm not even going to UPenn, but welcome... However, I don't see the point of having college reps here if they are answering questions about the program. It's good to have a general idea, but there's no point in knowing specific details when you haven't even gotten in yet...

It's important to know if you're considering applying ED or knowing whether to apply at all. In addition, some folks stay on here after they're accepted and have questions.

WELCOME!
    · Reply · Share
  • brand_182brand_182 7337 replies252 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    WhartonAdvisor - That is good that you are a recent graduate, meaning you are likely in your 20s. You'll need to have patience and a bit of nonchalance to deal with the immature posts that are likely to come your way.
    · Reply · Share
  • Wharton4DrugsLOLWharton4DrugsLOL 34 replies2 posts. Junior Member
    whartonadvisor do u rec opim101 for some1 not in wharton who just wants to learn excel? i hear it is hard and is there alot of teamwork?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity