right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

What SAT Subject I have to pass to get into upenn Wharton

ooosunshineoooooosunshineooo 2 replies1 threads New Member
I am an international student. I want to go to University of Pennsylvania Wharton Business School. I was looking for information about SAT and i found out that i need to take not only SAT but also SAT Subject Test. But I dont't understand what subject i need to take. Please, can you tell me what SAT Subject i need to take to go to Wharton Business School.
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What SAT Subject I have to pass to get into upenn Wharton

• skieuropeskieurope 41038 replies7688 threads Super Moderator
    For the upcoming application cycle,, subject tests and SAT/ACT are not required due to the pandemic. If you want to take, you can and you would not go wrong by choosing Math 2 and a second of your choice.

To be clear, though, based on your header, simply passing a subject test will not get you into Wharton
    · Reply · Share
  • ooosunshineoooooosunshineooo 2 replies1 threads New Member
    I know that SAT is not enough. But now I am talking only about it.
    Well, I am going to univerity in 2022, so, situation with virus is not for me. My point is that I don't know what subjects I have to prepare for. But thank you for you answer
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 2433 replies39 threads Senior Member
    edited July 12
    Google quickly tells me that Penn recommends two tests and Wharton recommends one of them to be Math 2.
    edited July 12
    · Reply · Share
  • ooosunshineoooooosunshineooo 2 replies1 threads New Member
    So, I can choose any subject on the second test?
    · Reply · Share
  • skieuropeskieurope 41038 replies7688 threads Super Moderator
    Yes. Although a Subject Test in your native language would not be a good option.
    · Reply · Share