right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

Pitt Sheets

mvarkeymvarkey 12 replies17 threads New Member
edited May 2011 in University of Pittsburgh
The order form pitt gave us is for rhl sheets for dorms, are they actually good or is it better to buy other ones from a different store so I can get better quality ones?

Thanks!!
edited May 2011
5 replies
Post edited by mvarkey on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Pitt Sheets

• DonnaMomDonnaMom 360 replies24 threads Member
    We bought extra long twin sheets locally and they fit fine.
    · Reply · Share
  • mrsrefmrsref 539 replies16 threadsUser Awaiting Email Confirmation Member
    IME the sheets sold in those "packages" are of poor quality. Bought through that service for D1, but learned our lesson and bought at BB&B for D2 (and replaced D1's sheets at the same time.)
    · Reply · Share
  • nocashforednocashfored 59 replies7 threads Junior Member
    I agree with mrsref- the sheets and towels from the package aren't of very good quality- (we bought them for D1)I managed to get XLtwin sheets at Target for D2 for $15 an a comforter for $10 last fall when we moved D1 back to school and had to do a Target run in Minneapolis. On the plus side it was very convenient to get everything delivered in one box and not have to worry about it.
    · Reply · Share
  • clarinetzclarinetz 96 replies2 threads Junior Member
    You can get cheaper, better quality sheets at Target, Walmart, Jcpenney, etc. Especially during back to school season, many deals can be found on dorm stuff so I would suggest shopping there.
    · Reply · Share
  • giraffodilgiraffodil 38 replies2 threads Junior Member
    I think that it's true you can definitely find them cheaper elsewhere. However, I did the upgrade to the 300 thread count for about $20 more and the quality is pretty good. It was also nice and convenient to get everything in a box and with the 4 year warranty, it's a good alternative.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity