Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Should I take AP Pysch Junior Year or Not

PitthopefulPitthopeful Registered User Posts: 276 Junior Member
edited June 2012 in University of Pittsburgh
Well this is my situation this year, I have taken 2 honor classes with year one in social studies and the other in math. My grades are A, A, B, A, A, C or D, A. I got an A in my honors math class easily, but the C or D comes in my Honors History class where like the idiot i was chose to waive into it rather than taking regular history. Mistake on my part. now I am having a hard decision deciding to take AP Pysch or not, because of How poorly I did in my Honors HIstory class. Next year I am taking everything regular including history, and honors in math, got recommended for honors science, and maybe AP Pysch.
Post edited by Pitthopeful on

Replies to: Should I take AP Pysch Junior Year or Not

• PitthopefulPitthopeful Registered User Posts: 276 Junior Member
    Oh forgot I already made a thread like this before, but do not know how to delete this one. Anyways as of now I am strongly leaning towards taking AP Pysch Senior Year rather than Junior Year.
This discussion has been closed.