right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

PeopleSoft ID and forms...

Lex248Lex248 149 replies2 threads Junior Member
I have already enrolled and am now in the process of turning in the necessary forms and papers etc. I was sent my Panther Central packet and on many of the forms they ask for a PeopleSoft ID. I am not sure of what this is. On a previous mailing from Pitt I have a Student ID listed. Are these the same things? Also, do all forms get sent back to Pitt in the enclosed envelope in the Panther Central packet or do different forms get mailed to different places. I am having a bit of trouble understanding the directions (or maybe I'm just taking this too seriously and reading too much into them haha). Also, can I just send the $325 check in the mail or do I have to pre-pay? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity