right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

What are my chances at UPitt

A234567A234567 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hi, any feedback would be great. I want to go to UPitt for either biomedical engineering or nueroscience. I got a 1510 SAT, a 3.45 unweighted, a 4.07 weighted, all AP and honors course core classes. My school does not report rank, so I dont know what mine is.

Leadership:
NHS Co-President
Choir Co-President
Head of Mascot Program
Assistant Head Anchor of TV Studio
Student Producer of latest theatre production

Volunteer:
(This is tough cause I've done a lot through NHS, but im not sure how I'd describe it)
NHS volunteering - tutored both high schoolers and elementary schoolers, helped wiht food drives, gift drives, helped many local organizations adn schools with running their programs)
Junior Volunteer at Paoli Hospital - Racked up 150 hours so far
Helped an elementary school as student director fo their musical

Athletics:
Varsity Swim Team - Letter Reciever and have competed in several invitationals and at districts
YMCA Swm Team - Invitationals, districts, and states - swam for ten years with the team

ECs:
Mascot of school
Anchor of TV Studio
Going to nationals through FBLA for Organizational Leadership
Theatre - lead roles

Music:
Choir - in highest levels of choir at Vocal Ensemble and Masterworks, both audition-based
Also the tenor of our choir's barbershop quartet
Performed at Carnegie Hall with the rest of my choir
Also went to districts
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity