right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

University of Pittsburgh Class of 2023 Discussion Thread

Replies to: University of Pittsburgh Class of 2023 Discussion Thread

• DCNatFanDCNatFan 571 replies33 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 604 Member
    Hmm. Received the e-mail with log-in instructions and followed the steps. I checked the application status and it notes two missing items.
    Application Fee. We had a fee waiver from attending the Blue & Gold days this summer. Any idea how to handle?
    High School Transcript. D19 completed the SRAR. Does it take a couple days to sink up?
    · Reply · Share
  • hailtopitt1787hailtopitt1787 1922 replies1 discussionsRegistered User, College Rep Posts: 1,923 Senior Member
    @DCNatFan, It does take a little while for us to process an application (and determine we have things like the SRAR and application fee or waiver), once it has been processed fully, the portal should reflect that we have those items! If nothing changes within the next week, feel free to contact our office to follow up - but my best guess is that the information in the portal just hasn't been updated yet.

Best,
    A Pitt Admissions Staffer
    · Reply · Share
  • DCNatFanDCNatFan 571 replies33 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 604 Member
    @hailtopitt1787 Thanks very much for the quick response.
    · Reply · Share
  • HuwoitHuwoit 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I just got my acceptance letter in the mail last night but no email updates or online notifications yet.
    · Reply · Share
  • rlenardrlenard 19 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 25 Junior Member
    when did you apply? what were your stats like?
    · Reply · Share
  • SAD1010SAD1010 193 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 195 Junior Member
    Has anyone heard back from the College of Nursing?
    · Reply · Share
  • NovaMom93NovaMom93 104 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 112 Junior Member
    Oh my! My D's buttons changed on the mobile app. There are 2 buttons to accept or decline admissions!!
    · Reply · Share
  • Senior_1999Senior_1999 184 replies41 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 225 Junior Member
    @NovaMom93 and @Huwoit congrats to both of you . Can you share when the application was submitted and stats ? Thanks
    · Reply · Share
  • EagerlyawaitingEagerlyawaiting 5 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5 New Member
    @G_2019LAG , Contact the Admissions department. I seem to recall that if you apply, but let them know that you intend to submit new scores, they will wait to make a decision. If this is accurate, and you know for sure that you want to apply, I think it would be helpful to have all of the other information submitted ahead of the scores. Please do double check with admissions. They are incredibly helpful when you call with questions. Good luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • NovaMom93NovaMom93 104 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 112 Junior Member
    Has anyone else's mobile app changed? My D texted me that she has buttons now that appear under the Admission tab. Once you click on it, there is a new screen that states the school applying into, applicant number, plus two separate buttons (accept and decline).
    · Reply · Share
  • Senior_1999Senior_1999 184 replies41 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 225 Junior Member
    @NovaMom93 according to all info on previous post, that means that she’s been accepted Congrats. Can you share when she submitted her application and what her stats were ?
    · Reply · Share
    @Senior_1999 School of Engineering, 35ACT, 4.2W GPA, Female, OOS. She submitted late August (don't recall which day exactly, but right before school started).
    · Reply · Share
  • Annau181Annau181 1 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I applied to pitt on August 1st and still am waiting for anything back. I am really nervous because I’m not sure if I can get into pitt main campus, It’s my top school. I got a 1170 on my SAT and I have a 4.0 gpa (unweighted) and I am taking AP physics, AP chemistry, and AP calculus this year. I want to major in Physics. I am just very anxious to hear back because many people have gotten higher SAT scores than me and I can’t take it again anytime soon.
    · Reply · Share
  • ElmTree123ElmTree123 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    The buttons on my daughter’s app changed today - there are now buttons for accept or decline. She applied on 8/15. She is OOS, 34 ACT and 3.94 unweighted GPA.
    · Reply · Share
  • DJCURRYBEATS19DJCURRYBEATS19 140 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 142 Junior Member
    edited September 2018
    @ElmTree123 @Huwoit Congrats to both of you! I’m still waiting anxiously for my decision... applied aug 20th, OOS, 1580 SAT, 4.35 wGPA. Good luck to everyone!
    edited September 2018
    · Reply · Share