right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

University of Pittsburgh Class of 2024 Official Discussion Thread

kpharmgirlkpharmgirl 13 replies6 postsRegistered User Junior Member
Hello, all prospective Pitt students! I've been waiting for someone to create this thread, but I've waited long enough! I just visited Pitt, and it confirmed why it's my #1 school! Since college applications are beginning to open, I want to start discussing our journeys to applying to Pitt! Feel free to post what you'd like, as long as it's appropriate and respectful! Some info about me: I am applying for pre-pharmacy, and I'll hopefully also attend Pitt for pharmacy school! I will actually be attending Pitt Pharmacy's RxPlore Proffessional Summer Camp at the end of the month. At the moment after pharmacy school, I want to do PGY1 and PGY2 residencies and become a cardiology pharmacist, but that will most likely change. I am very passionate about learning languages and advocating for the environment. All right, I've said enough. Now, it's your turn! Happy college application season, everybody!
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: University of Pittsburgh Class of 2024 Official Discussion Thread

• SincererLoveSincererLove 738 replies21 postsRegistered User Member
    We are excited about applying Pitt too. DS did a CS camp at Pitt last summer and will do a cyber security camp this summer.

Btw, anyone knows when the Pitt application for Fall 2020 will open? DS looked last night and it was still for Fall 2019 and spring 2020.
    · Reply · Share
  • kpharmgirlkpharmgirl 13 replies6 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    @SincererLove I believe it opens August 1st or shortly after that! :smiley:
    · Reply · Share
  • PurpleLlama066PurpleLlama066 14 replies5 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    Also very interested in pitt, good luck to you! I'm applying to their new computational biology program and am super excited because its not common for schools to have this major. I am also considering pharmacy as I have always wanted to go into the healthcare industry! :)
    · Reply · Share
  • kpharmgirlkpharmgirl 13 replies6 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    @PurpleLlama066 That sounds so cool! Good luck to you as well! Pitt is a really solid choice for anything in the healthcare field!
    · Reply · Share