I filled out the Pitt application today and now I'm trying to decide whether to send it in now or to wait until I retake the SATs. Any opinions?
GPA: 4.0 (W) 3.77 (UW) (my counselor will explain that my grades and class rank have suffered because due to a family situation, I've been moved from house to house and district to district over the past four years. I currently live with a family friend.)
SAT I's: 2160 (M 700 V 760 W 700 )
SAT II's: 780 Literature 760 US History
Newspaper Reporter/ Editor (10, 11, 12)
25 hour/week job (10, 11, 12)
Promotions Management for band (11, 12)
I'm aiming for around a 2250 on my SAT retake. The odds that I'll actually attend Pitt are kind of slim, I'm viewing as a safety (a lovely one, though), so I don't know if it would even be worth it to wait around and see if my SATs will in fact go up or whether I should just submit it now and stop worrying. Any thoughts?