right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

U Mich or Pitt

ChrisayChrisay 20 replies8 threads New Member
edited June 2005 in University of Pittsburgh
I got into both Michigan and Pitt and I want to major in business, Michigan is ranked very high in undergrad business (3rd overall) where Pitt is ranked high also but not as high (32). The only problem is Michigan does not guarentee admission into the business program (have to transfer in junior year). What should I do? Should I just stay close to home and go to Pitt?
edited June 2005
3 replies
Post edited by Chrisay on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: U Mich or Pitt

• VTEngineer18VTEngineer18 232 replies26 threads Junior Member
    Wow...to even think of passing up an opportunity like going to UMich.
    · Reply · Share
  • joevjoev - 2803 replies121 threads Senior Member
    If money is no object go to U of M. If you want to not make your parents go bankrupt, go to Pitt. I do not know your scholarship info, but you could be talking a $100,000 difference here.
    · Reply · Share
  • ChrisayChrisay 20 replies8 threads New Member
    I ended up going to CMU because I got into Tepper and ply got a good amount of money so it is costing me the same amount to go to CMU as Pitt! Everything worked out!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity