right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

can i get in?

christa777christa777 6 replies10 threads New Member
edited July 2008 in University of Pittsburgh
I am a going to be a senior and would like to apply to this school for business. My sat scores are 1160 and gpa is a 3.0 i am expecting to take the sats again and they may go up and i am hoping to improve my gpa what are my chances?
edited July 2008
4 replies
Post edited by christa777 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: can i get in?

• jsmomjsmom 261 replies75 threads Member
    apply as early as you can to improve your chances of acceptance - it gets harder the later you apply with rolling admissions. Good Luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • arachnophobia12arachnophobia12 2708 replies14 threads Senior Member
    If I were you, I would definitely retake the SAT (or perhaps take the ACT) and try to raise my GPA as much as possible-Pitt is becoming more selective, and the business school is one of the schools to which it is more difficult to gain entrance. Good luck, and be sure to apply asap!
    · Reply · Share
  • JimmyC045JimmyC045 87 replies5 threads Junior Member
    You're definitely on the lower end, but get your numbers up and you have a shot.
    · Reply · Share
  • pittalumpittalum 17 replies0 threads New Member
    Apply early (By October)
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity