right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Who do I contact to switch meal plans?

Classof08Classof08 370 replies67 threads Member
edited August 2008 in University of Pittsburgh
I currently have 1 of the $1550/sem plans, but now after hearing from past students, I want to switch to more dining dollars and less meals but keep it at $1550, who do I contact?

thanks
edited August 2008
2 replies
Post edited by Classof08 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Who do I contact to switch meal plans?

• LurkNessMonsterLurkNessMonster 1932 replies83 threads Senior Member
    I believe you can switch meal plans for two weeks after school starts. So you don't have to do anything now. Try it out and see how you like it.
    · Reply · Share
  • stowmomstowmom 215 replies7 threads Junior Member
    You can switch meal plans through Panther Central. If you switch to another meal plan that costs the same amount make sure that they don't refund your money and then recharge you for the same amount. They did that to my D last year. No money lost, just a pain to have to wait for the refund just to turn around and repay them again.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity