right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

latino housing

porteporte 5 replies3 threads New Member
edited August 2008 in University of Pittsburgh
I'm a rising senior and I've already applied to Pitt. There is a good chance that I will go there, but I was wondering about which housing option to choose provided that I enroll. I really would like to live in Latino/Hispanic themed housing but there is no official place for that, at least according to the website. Does anyone know if there is a sort of unofficial dorm wing for Latino students or something like that? Thanks! =)
edited August 2008
2 replies
Post edited by porte on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: latino housing

• Emi2008Emi2008 241 replies9 threads Junior Member
    Being a freshmen, there is no official/unofficial Latino housing community, unless it's some sort of secret that only a select few know of.

Even though there are no housing communities for Latinos, there are different clubs and organizations you can join: There is the Caribbean & Latin American Students group,
    Visions of Latin America group, and a Spanish Club (but I'm sure they mean the language). And you can always make your own group/organization of course :) (To see the full list of organizations, see here: Student Government Board and click "Student Groups")

Plus, Facebook is making it increasingly easy to find people in your class who have similar interests and in your case, heritage.
    · Reply · Share
  • porteporte 5 replies3 threads New Member
    Thank so much Emi2008 =)
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity